Kevin Haw splits his time between writing computer code and speculative fiction. While the former pays better, he has found that the latter is much more fun and is not nearly as strict when it comes to punctuation. He makes his home just outside Los Angeles, California. His work has appeared in the Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, Jim Baen's Universe, Dragon, and Black Gate. He also has a story appearing in Fantasist's "Bash Down the Door and Slice Open the Bad Guy" anthology.
Kevin invites you to read more of his work at his website.
- "Requirements for the Mythology Merit Badge" Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, September 2007.
- "The Order of the Crimson Tunic" in (anthology) Bash Down the Door and Slice Open the Bad Guy, Fantasist Enterprises, April 2007.
- "Technical Exchange" Jim Baen's Universe #2, August 2006.
- "The Grand Tour" Black Gate #6, Fall 2003.
- "Creature Codex: Nothing to Fear," Dragon Annual #5 (2000)
- "Hiders Keepers: The Ecology of the Bag of Devouring" in Dragon #271 (May 2000)
- "Ill Gotten Gains" in Dragon #268 (Feb 2000)
- "(More than) 101 Uses For a Portable Hole" in Dragon #221 (Sep 1995)
- "Render Unto Caesar" Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, issue TBA.